Friday, September 10, 2010

A Short Journey~!

When i was young ,
i had a dream,
i hoped that i could travel as many places as i can ,
and try to learn something from traveling.

although i knew that is not easy being individual...

last few days ,
maybe just because of i was feeling stress towards my study...
i made a decision,
i had decided to have a tour in malaysia ,(my own country , coz is not that expensive)
i went to Penang last monday..

joyfulness,passionate,every good feeling was raised up into my mind..
i really can't waiting it to be happened ,
and when i was in the bus, i cant sleep at all..
(it was a around 7 hours duration to reach penang from melaka)
was tired in the bus, but still happy..

once i reached Penang , i was not  patient to wait my friends came to fetch me..
don't you know the feeling of taking (+-7 hrs) bus to travel Penang personally?
(although just only went to penang, and taking the bus personally, but this is my first time,
sure i will happy, don't blame mel~! haha XD)


finally i reached my friend's house,
i was taking a quick nap,
(not really is a nap lah, slept from 5.30 am to 11.00am)
and~! keep traveling n visit Penang..
(some of the time had been wasted for "waiting" buses, ferry. traffic jam~~! ohh gosh..)

thousands of feeling raised up while in my journey..
thinking a lot,analyzing...
and trying  to understand.....

i was keep observing the way that the Penang's citizen live the life..

soon , time flies without noticeable..
i gonna go back..
because of this trip,
i realized that, sometime being personally to live at outside is really hard..
(especially for the first step) 
everything happened must be settled by personally,
tiredness,unwillingness, sadness..
and more and more of negative emotions also need to be faced by personally,
(coz my friend juz responsible to bring me to those places and visit only, haha XD)

at outside, without relative, without family, without friends
really hard to live and alive..

nobody will sharing the emotion with you..
nobody will know you..
nobody will care you..
nobody will think of you...

that's why i still like and love to travel..
maybe travel can enhance my knowledge for
"survival" but not just of "theoretical"

my textbooks,
my references books ,
wont tell me how to "live alive"
...

Thank for this experience...
i realize something...

Is that i suitable for "engineering life"
Or to be a "manager" or "mass communication guy"will be better for me?
haha, i questioning myself and do other people..

exam is coming soon, good luck...
sometime to study a "degree" is not really easy..
hope i can survive from that

By Jinyuff Tang..

1 comment: