Sunday, September 12, 2010

A hot Afternon...

What the hell~!!!
Why the whether is so hot today???

OMG~!!!!
btw, today is another relax day...
i more rather to keep myself inside the house,
to sleep, to eat , but still dont want go out...
i not even start my revision yet..
just because, i wanna throw away all the stressful emotion for facing the exam..

dont your all know that i really sad??
i get prepared for the midterm exam, but i still get a worse result..
my god, maybe was my fault, maybe i thought i get prepared,
but actually not..i am a lier..

maybe i always cheating myself and not willing to face the reality...
and dont want to keep study and study again the same things...

people keep warming me that dont want to choose the electrical or electronics engineering,
just because i might suffer from that, and the mathematics will be hard enough to kill me..

 
arrogant?? wasn't I?? Thought that my physics get well in spm , then i could handle it as well in degree???
Or just because of i was too lazy , and i am keep lazy-ing , thats why i feel tough in studying engineering??

i don't know...that's why i just hope and wanna get rest and let me think...

However , i should keep working hard and not to giving up..
because i have started my journey and i shouldn't stop it ...
I should responsible for this...

Hope i wont regret at the last....

May god blessing me..

No comments:

Post a Comment