Thursday, January 13, 2011

My First Robot XD

I was feeling so happy today,
this is my first time to make a robot by myself ,
although was a very simple robot,
however was used my and my group mate effort to
made this success ..

firstly , i was think that  to make a robot ,
will not that easy..
My group mate and i have planned to make a
robot since 22 of November..

We have planned how to draw the circuit board,
how to design the whole structure,and
how will it function..

Maybe this is an easy work for someone who
is pro in it, however, not us..
We not manage to get the idea to do the robot
without the guide of our senior/ advisor,

At here, i would like to say,
without his effort in helping us ,
to give any advise, and guide,
we are really not able to done it,
this is the true, because we are started from zero,

I really appreciate his willingness to help us
solve,debug all the problems that we faced,
n he did not say "any single word"
to complain in helping us,
what a nice guy ~~~

Thank you ~!! Mr. Chong chun..
I dont know whether will you see this blog at the future,
but without you, we wont able to build up a robot.





We did not win that competition, but , atleast.. 
we tried , ^^
maybe we are not that strong..
but we took part ..
I think we really enjoyed in learning...
^^...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment